The description of this item was translated automatically - NO guarantee for correctness! Please contact us for further information and confirmation or consider the German description (original).
This offer is a packaged package of 10 cork boards with a thickness of 10 mm. The plates have a dimension of 100 x 50 cm, resulting in a surface of 5m².
Quality of the plates
These cork boards are industrial cork boards. This means that the edges may not be cut completely clean and there may be broken corners. This does NOT affect the function of the panels.
There are also slight tolerances.
- 100% natural and environmentally friendly, made of cork bark
- Natural adhesive bond based on suberin (tree resin)
- contains no pollutants, solvent-free, certified VOC-free, formaldehyde-free
- For use on walls, ceilings, under screed, under floor coverings,
- in the roof on the floor or in the roof slopes
- Soundproofing: absorbs impact sound and airborne sound
- Thermal insulation and high thermal inertia: saving heating costs
- in the rooms in winter and temperature compensation throughout the year
- Rigid, robust, anti-static and anti-allergenic. Extremely durable, resistant to
- large e temperature fluctuations, frost, rodents, insects.
- Non-degradable, regulates the humidity, also applicable in the bathroom.
Description and format
Crushed natural cork panel, high density
Fine grain, unpolished
Length x Width 50cm x 50cm, Thickness 10mm
Also available in 20,30,40,50,60mm thickness of similar quality
320kg / m³ +/- 10%; duchschnittl. Weight per plate: 0.8kg
& gt; 5 tons per m². Suitable for screed.
lambda: 0.042 W / m ° C, i. R = 0.24 at 10mm thickness
Impact sound insulation
Delta Lw: average reduction about 20db to impact sound
Airborne sound insulation
Damping of the heights: 82%; Middle: 52%; Bases: 12%
class B2. Cork hinders flame propagation and is not consumed by fire
|Area of use:
|Usable as Memoboard:
|Country of origin:
( Length × Width × Height ):
100,00 × 50,00 × 11,00 cm
There are no reviews yet.