This text has been translated automatically and may contain errors. It does not constitute a legally binding offer. Only the German texts apply.
This price applies to
1 board VersaCork® Premium cork mosaic, 2nd choice
each plate approx. 30x30cm, surface untreated, thickness approx. 6mm, diameter of cork pieces approx. 26mm
From a quantity of 2 pieces, you will receive, depending on availability, the panels in the dimensions approx. 60 x 30 cm,
for example: you order 10 plates 30x30cm and get 5 plates 60x30cm
Only while stocks last!
2. Choice in this case means that individual cork pieces may be missing or cork discs with larger holes have been processed (this is compensated by the joint sealant, however)
W E I T E R E I N F O R M A T I O N E N
Areas of application for cork mosaic:
- Bathrooms and changing rooms
- Sauna landscapes and wellness area
- Churches, mosques and kindergartens
- Shipbuilding and mobile homes
- Workplaces and working areas
- Stairs and ramps
- Winter garden, terrace and balcony
...wherever warmth and insulation should contribute to a sense of well-being
- foot warm and warming, saves heating costs
- breathable and antistatic, improves the indoor climate
- elastic, protects back and joints
- anti-slip, even in wet conditions
- easy-care, durable and robust
- heat-resistant and flame-retardant
- no machines required, cutting with a knife
- renewable raw material, handmade production
1. Lay out the cork mosaic loosely and cut to size
2. Apply adhesive
3. Insert and press cork mosaic
4. Remove the foil after the adhesive has dried
5. Grout out and wash off cork mosaic (If cementitious grout is used, apply a first thin coat of varnish or oil BEFORE grouting)
6. Sealing or oiling cork mosaic
Detailed installation instructions with all individual steps and drying times are available on request.
Depending on which accessories are used, there are different working steps and drying times. Always observe the processing instructions of the respective manufacturer.
Before ordering and paying, please be sure to inform us of the substrate on which you wish to lay the floor and the stress to which the material will be subjected.
contact: see imprint
Bathroom with walk-in shower in hotel, Los Angeles:
Bathroom with adhesive cork, shower with cork mosaic: wellness area with sauna and pool:
Cork mosaic on a yacht deck:
Rooms with floor drain and barrier-free showers:
Examples of coloured cork mosaic:
Examples of hard foam elements covered with cork mosaic
Further products and relevant information:
You will find countless other interesting products in our shop. For individual offers call us at any time.
Seamless cork covering
You will receive exact installation instructions after ordering.
For this purpose, the existing substrate and the exact intended use should be specified beforehand.
Please send questions to: [email protected]
Also available in different colours
Different patterns can be achieved with stencils.
With cork carpet we have developed an easy to lay cork floor covering which is warm, hygienic and robust against stains. Once you've walked on a cork carpet, you wouldn't want to miss it anymore. Due to the many bright designs the cork carpet fits into every room
Cork carpet with nano surface repels liquids like cola and wine!
Roller cork, cork boards etc:
Cork damping plates in various colours Strengths available, discounts for bulk buyers
Multi-purpose cork boards for pin boards etc.
Roller cork in various thicknesses and dimensions, blanks, requests on request