It is 100% solid cork, not a cheap cork granulate (pressed cork)
Please ask for large quantities separately.
For more information on the use of solid cork:
Application areas for cork mosaics:
- Bathrooms and dressing rooms
- Saun landscapes and wellness area
- churches, mosques and kindergartens
- Shipbuilding and mobile homes
Workshops and workplaces
- Stairs and ramps
- winter garden, terrace and balcony... wherever warmth and insulation should contribute to a sense of well-being
- warm and heat-insulating, saves heating costs
- breathable and antistatic, improves the room climate
- elastic, protects back and joints
- anti-slip, even when wet
- easy care, long lasting and robust
- heat resistant and flame retardant
- no machines necessary, cutting with the knife
- renewable raw material, hand-made
Quick start Guide:1. Loosely cut and cut the cork mosaic 2. Apply adhesive 3. Insert the cork mosaic and press 4. Remove the film after the adhesive has dried 5. Fold out and wash off the cork mosaic (When using cementitious jointing compound, apply a first thin varnish or oil layer BEFORE grouting) 6. Seal or oil cork mosaic
A detailed installation guide with all individual steps and drying times is available on request.
Depending on which accessories are used, there are different working steps and drying times. In any case, please observe the processing instructions of the respective manufacturer.
Please inform us before placing your order and payment on which substrate you want to lay and which material is exposed.Some references:
Bathroom with walk-in shower in hotel, Los Angeles:
Bath with glue cork, shower with cork mosaic: wellness area with sauna and pool:
Cork mosaic on a yacht deck:
Rooms with floor drain and barrier-free showers:
Examples of dyed cork mosaics:
Examples of rigid foam elements covered with cork mosaics
Designer wash basin with cork mosaic:
Auf einen Blick: Werfen Sie einen Blick in unsere unverbindliche Sonderpreisliste 2017, um alle wichtigen Preise auf einen Blick zu sehen. Kontaktieren Sie uns gerne zur Besprechung Ihrer Bestellung.